Destination: Developer and Insurance wallets
- 5% -> Developer wallet for on-going development and associated costs
- 2% -> Insurance wallet which will be used for reserves
Destination: Fee Collector to Buyback and Distribute
- 5% -> Distribution to FEED Holders after market buying of FEED
Destination: Governance Treasury wallet
Once governance is transferred to the community after core products launch, the Governance Treasury wallet will be managed by the governance body.
- To create DEMAND for our native token that correlates with the usage of the platform
- To create UTILITY that drives part of FEED intrinsic value
Destination: Developer wallet
- To pay for GAS FEES that the smart contracts need to run on
- To support DEVELOPMENT and MAINTENANCE of the platform
- To support any other INITIATIVES for future products that may require advisors or partnerships
- 3.5% -> Distribution to FEED Holders after market-buying of FEED
- 1.5% -> Developer Wallet development and associated costs
- Staking Pool: As the products become more popular, FEED stakers benefit from CASHFLOWS generated by usage of the platform; further driving the value of the native token
- Developer Wallet: The main purpose of the developer wallet is to drive Development, Maintenance, and other Business Development costs.
APY shown on platform UI includes all fees. The below fees are fees that include Feeder Finance fees and represent all-in fees to users.